J. S. Blancett
From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
The 1925 Washoe County Directory has J. S. Blancett owning a garage in Gerlach.
G. J. Blanchett, John Raser, James Raser and others were directors of the Donnelly Mountain Mine Co. in the Donnelly District. Is G. J. Blanchett and J. S. Blancett the same person?
- "James Raser Claims are now incorporated", Reno Evening Gazette, Wednesday, July 01, 1914, Page 4. (Has Blancett spelled correctly).
- Joyce M. Cox, "Washoe County," p. 93. Picture of Blanchett's (sic) Garage in Gerlach from 1914. The photo is from the Nevada Historical Society, wa00908.
- "Appendix to Journals of Senate and Assembly ... of the ..., Volume 30, Part 2 By Nevada. Legislature," list of registered automobiles for the quarter ended June 30, 1919.
- "37214 G. J. Blancett, Gerlach, Chevrolet"
- "Motor World Wholesale, Volume 50," Letter from G. J. Blancett, Gerlach Nevada.
- "Appendix to Journals of Senate and Assembly ... of the Legislature, Volume 31, Part 1" from 1921 or 1923 lists "Guy J. Blancett".