From Black Rock Desert Nevada wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Desert Magazine had a number of articles about the Black Rock Desert.
This page is used as jumping off point for those articles.
- Nell Murbarger, "On Black Rock Desert Trails," Desert Magazine, July 1951. See also Petrified Forest.
- Nell Murbarger, "Josie Pearl, Prospector on Nevada's Black Rock Desert," Desert Magazine, August 1954. See also Josie Pearl.
- Nell Murbarger, "Lost Hardin Silver, Mystery or Hoax?," pp. 9-12, Desert Magazine, April 1955. See also Hardin City.
- Nell Murbarger, "Land Grab in Nevada's Black Rock Country," Desert Magazine. October, 1956. See also Black Rock Desert Gunnery Range.
- Nell Murbarger, "The Story of John and Sybil Huntington - From Cripple Creek to Contentment", Desert Magazine, pp. 22-27 January 1957. See also Sawtooth Knob, Mazuma.
- Nell Murbarger, "The Mine at Sulphur, Nevada," pp 10-12, Desert Magazine, July, 1959. See also Sulphur.
- Peggy Trego, "The 40 Wilderness Miles North of Gerlach, Nevada," Desert Magazine, November, 1960.
- Doris Cerveri, "A Trip to Leadville," Desert Magazine, June 1968, pages 10-11.